Ministry of Foreign Affairs is in need of an experienced Information and Technology Professional to monitor and complete ongoing IT projects implementation and maintenance, ensuring their successful implementation and alignment with the Ministry’s strategic goals.
Scope of Work:
The responsibilities of the officer include;
- Monitor and troubleshoot Internal Network, email system and troubleshoot related to the network of the Ministry internal network
- Implementing maintaining security policies, user policies for device usage and internet usage and Ministry website
- Managing the e-DAS/e-Consular Workflow system (e-CWS)
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the e-DAS operations and internal network of the Ministry and regional Consular offices
- Assessing the current status of ongoing IT projects
- Providing technical guidance and expertise to the internal IT team
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT-related issues as they arise
- Documenting project progress and producing regular reports
- Training and mentoring internal IT staff as necessary
- Those who are interested with Executive level experience in Public institutions in similar kind projects, are invited to send a resume containing the name, National Identity Card Number, and the active telephone number, to the below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.10.2023.
- For more information in this regard, please contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs via telephone number 011 2 324 119 (Ms. Deshika Jayathilaka - General Administration Division).