Internal Audit Division
Monitor and evaluate the Internal Control mechanism of the Ministry, Sri Lanka Missions/ Posts abroad and other institutions coming under the purview of the Ministry and provide the strategic apex with the guidance on overall performance and compliance.
- Conducting Internal Audits in all kind of divisions, institutions under the Ministry of Foreign Relations and Internal Audit inspections of Sri Lanka Missions/Posts abroad.
- Coordinating the compilation of replies to the queries issued by National Audit Office.
- Coordinating of COPA issues and taking follow up corrective actions.
- Audit and Management Committee Meetings being convened (chaired by Secretary / Foreign relations).
- Conducting special investigations according to the guidance of Secretary /Foreign Relations.